Lume Cannabis Co. launches first cannabis-infused beverage — BUZZN

Three flavors now available at Lume’s 38 Michigan locations

buzznlume
Lume Cannabis Co. has launched its first cannabis-infused beverage, called BUZZN, in three flavors. The THC-infused cocktail is available at all 38 Lume locations across Michigan. (Courtesy image | Lume Cannabis Co.)
* Sponsored content * 

EVART, Mich. – Lume Cannabis Co. has launched its first cannabis-infused beverage, called BUZZN, in three flavors at its 38 locations across Michigan.

The non-alcoholic drink is made with real THC from cannabis – not hemp – and real fruit juice, doesn’t have artificial sweeteners and includes 7.5 mg of THC per can. Its three flavors — strawberry, cherry and watermelon — offer an alternative for those who enjoy imbibing without the excess calories or hangover commonly associated with alcoholic beverages. BUZZN comes at a time when drinking habits among young adults are on the decline.

Each of Lume's THC products, including BUZZN, goes through extensive testing, which ensures unparalleled safety and quality. That’s different than those made from hemp-derived THC, which results in a less-desirable effect and is not regulated, preventing those items from being able to guarantee safety.

“We are excited to offer our customers a new product made with the same high-quality cannabis in all of our products,” said Doug Hellyar, president and COO of Lume Cannabis Co. “BUZZN is a great option for those who are alcohol-free or looking for a lighter way to unwind.”

To celebrate the launch, every customer who visits a Lume store on Saturday, April 20 -- the day many celebrate their love of cannabis -- will get one free can of BUZZN.

In addition to being a leader in the cannabis industry for its high-quality product, Lume has taken its marketing efforts to new highs. Promotion of BUZZN will feature cutting edge, fully 4K computer-generated imagery (CGI). This is a rarity in the industry but standard for Lume’s marketing efforts, and allows for seamless integration of imagery and video across all media. The BUZZN campaign will include videos, graphics, images, mobile advertising and billboards throughout Michigan.

“From our superior cannabis to our innovative products and marketing tactics, Lume sets the standard in all areas of the cannabis industry,” Hellyar said. “We are very proud to continue serving our customers at the highest level.”

Lume has been working with Emerald Canning Partners in Mount Clemens to make sure BUZZN delivers the same high-quality cannabis experience the company’s loyal customers expect.

“We’re thrilled to be working with Lume on this innovative product,” said Matt McAlpine, president of Emerald Canning Partners. “This is a perfect partnership because both of our companies are absolutely dedicated to doing things right and delivering top-notch products.”

Lume offers more than 20 strains of high-quality cannabis flower, as well as lines of effects-based Lume Cartridges and Lume Gummies. All Lume flower is grown and cultivated in a state-of-the-art facility in Evart by a team of highly trained and experienced growers, ensuring all Lume products have consistent aromas, appearances and effects. 

Lume products are produced without harmful chemicals and go through the most rigorous testing in the industry to ensure they meet the highest standards for quality and safety.

All three BUZZN flavors – strawberry, watermelon and cherry – are now available at Lume’s 38 Michigan stores. Lume’s industry-leading marketing tactics include CGI-produced images, videos and graphics.

* Sponsored content *