Editor's Note: Send us feedback during website redesign

editor_note

Starting Monday, the homepage of cm-life.com will reflect the first of many changes to our website that will be implemented this semester.

From now until May, the website will continue to change, building toward a final redesign that will be more user-friendly and closer to what the best in collegiate media are doing. To do this, we need your help.

A redesign can be a huge success — or a total flop. It can also be a long and tedious undertaking, which is why our redesign needs to start with a clear vision of what cm-life.com will be in the future. Our team is already hard at work identifying ways to improve our website, but I'd like our readers to be a part of this process as well.

Our first update is mostly aesthetic and only affects the desktop version of the website. The goal was to make our top news section more distinct and a more manageable shape for displaying the best photos, and create a more prominent space to display multimedia content.

We are always looking for innovative ways to present information. Feedback from our readers is important in this early planning stage. If you have suggestions or would like to share experiences you've had interacting with content on our website, please let me know at editor@cm-life.com. 

About Malachi Barrett

Editor-in-Chief Malachi Barrett is Battle Creek senior majoring in journalism with a minor in ...

View Posts by Malachi Barrett →