Police Log: June 13 - June 19

police

6/15

A 21-year-old Ypsilanti man was arrested after an officer spotted him fighting with another individual in the parking lot of O'Kelly's Bar and Grill. The suspect tried to leave after the officer approached him, but was taken into police custody.

6/14

Speedway reported a slim, thin black man left the station with $20 after tricking the register with a quick change scheme while buying gum. Mount Pleasant Police said a suspect with a similar description used the same scheme in Big Rapids.

A 35-year-old Mount Pleasant woman reported $81.26 had been spent from her credit card account in Detroit and Arizona without her knowledge.

A 45-year-old Mount Pleasant woman was lodged for malicious destruction of property and assault after threatening and attacking two women, ages 27 and 28. The women, who were described as familiar with each other, had an argument which led to the suspect hitting one of the complainants, who attempted to hide in a car owned by the other victim. The passenger side mirror was broken and the car door was dented.

6/13

A 39-year-old Waterford man was arrested following an alleged assault of a 32-year-old Mount Pleasant woman. The suspect is accused of having grabbed and shoved the victim down. The incident has been forwarded to the County Prosecutor.