Uber expands to Mount Pleasant
Uber is coming to Mount Pleasant.
Starting at noon today, the popular ride-sharing app will begin offering services in Bay City, Saginaw, Midland and Mount Pleasant, according to a company press release.
The app-based taxi service uses smartphones to connect freelance drivers with travelers
Those interested in registering as an uber driver must meet the following requirements.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have at least one year of driving experience in the U.S. (3 years if you are under 23 years old)
- Have a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Use an eligible 4-door vehicle
- Have a valid vehicle registration
- Have a clean driving record and criminal history