Wayside Central adds second DJ Pauly D show

dj-pauly-d-8417386066

DJ Pauly D

Wayside Central has announced DJ Pauly D is performing a second show on March 21. 

"Jersey Shore" reality television star DJ Pauly D helped the nightclub reach a record breaking sellout for his March 22 show. 

Tickets for the March 21 show went on sale at noon Feb. 6 and meet & greet passes have already sold out.

"People were asking for another show and I thought doing so would be very successful," Hunter said, adding that discussion on social media proved to both him and DJ Pauly D that another show would have huge potential. 

Hunter said sales are going very well and encourages prospective attendees to purchase their tickets as soon as possible on the website eventbrite.com.

The $20 tickets sold out in less than three hours on Jan. 30, inspiring Wayside Central owner John Hunter and DJ Pauly D's team to add another date for the occasion. 

"When we had our fastest sellout last week (and) it showed there was an overabundance of people interested in attending the event," Hunter said. "We prefer to give them an opportunity to go rather than not." 

In a previous interview on DJ Pauly D coming to Mount Pleasant, Hunter recommended people to look out for more shows coming to Wayside Central this spring. 

He said upcoming shows can feature anything like more celebrity appearances, electronic dance music (EDM) shows and country pop artists. 

About Samantha Shriber

Samantha Shriber is a staff reporter at Central Michigan Life and is a Saint Clair Shores ...

View Posts by Samantha Shriber →