Yeah, buddy! DJ Pauly D is coming to Mount Pleasant

mgid ao image 261923

Mount Pleasant’s beloved bar and club Wayside Central recently announced they are bringing DJ Pauly D for a show this March. In fact, tickets sold out so quickly that they booked DJ Pauly D for another night. People aren’t just excited to hear what kind of tracks Pauly D lays down, but also because he was one of the stars of the reality television show “Jersey Shore.” On the show, Pauly D was known for his quick wit and his way of finessing the ladies. 

After binge-watching one (or twenty) too many episodes, I compiled a list of some of Pauly D’s iconic lines and how you can incorporate them into your own life.

When you wake up the morning after Ladies Night but then remember it’s $1 doubles:

“I’m not drinking for the rest of my life… ‘till tonight.” 

When you’re using your dating app of choice and can’t decide if you should swipe right or left:

“If she still has the parental controls on her TV ... she's too young for you bro.”

When your parents ask you why you only have $4.72 left in your bank account:

“You gotta stay fresh. Fresh haircut. Fresh outfit. Fresh tan. Just fresh.”

When you don’t understand why your roommates are mad at you but really it’s because you haven’t done your dishes in month:

I just heard that you guys are mad at me, but I didn’t do anything. So I’m mad at you for being mad at me for no reason. So try and talk to me. I’m mad. I’m PISSED.”

When you come home from class and just can’t wait to take your bra off:

“It’s t-shirt time!”

When you and your crew are pregaming for the club and the Uber pulls up:

“Cabs are here!”

When your friends ask you if you want to go out to eat even though you’re stocked up on groceries and have under $10 in your bank account:

“Yeah, buddy!”

When you suspect one of your friend’s significant others is being unloyal (names can be changed as needed): 

“GTF! Gym, Tan, Find Out Who Sammi Is Texting Behind Ronnie's Back.”

When your boss just doesn’t understand your artistic expression:

"My boss seems to think that my hair is gonna fall off and go into the ice cream. This hair ain't movin' my dude. 150 miles an hour on the highway on a street bike. Doesn't move. What makes you think it's gonna move in a gelato shop?"

So next time you find yourself in one of these situations, don’t stumble on your words or be left without a comeback, ask yourself one question: 

“What would Pauly D would do”

Gif :