CM Life alumnus Drew Hugenot shares his student media experience

In a series of interviews, we asked our Alumni about their experiences at CM Life. Read on to see how Drew Hugenot shares his "Life Story."

drewhugenot

In celebration of CM Life's upcoming 100 Year Anniversary, we asked alumus Drew Hugenot to reflect on his time at CM Life and how it helped him get prepared for the job he has today.

Q: What year did you begin working for CM Life?

A: I began working for CM Life in August of 2015.

Q: How long were you here?

A:I worked for CM Life for 2 years.

Q: What position did you work in?

A: I started as a Creative and then was promoted to Creative Services Manager in April of 2016.

Q: What were some of the highlights or favorite memories while working for CM Life?

A: Hands down the people will always be number one for highlights and memories. Life long friendships are made there. Second to that would have to be creating ads and interactive designs for the local community for the StarWars newspaper edition.

Q: How did your experience at CM Life influenced your career, today?

A: Working directly with a newspaper, I was able to gain skills in the printing industry, which have helped me with my current position as an Electronic Pre-Press Operator.

Q: Do you still keep up with CM Life regularly?

A: Yes. I still have plenty of friendships that I've made during my time at CM Life and constantly check the Alumni page to see what others are up to.

Q: Where do you work now?

A: I currently work at F.P. Horak in Bay City, Mi. as an Electronic Pre-Press Operator.

The 100 Year Anniversary celebration will be at Soaring Eagle Casino and Conference Center on Nov. 16 at 5 p.m. Click here to purchase tickets. They must be purchased by Nov. 13 at 4 p.m. in order to attend.