Chief Information Officer finalists to visit campus before Spring Break

untitled-design-1
Cathy O'Bryan, Wendy Woodward, Matthew Parks, Dawn Stoyanoff and Jim Bujaki are the finalists for CMU's next Chief Information Officer.

Central Michigan University has announced five finalists for the next chief information officer.

Assisted by search firm Greenwood/Asher & Associates, the 14-member search committee has selected the final candidates.

Candidate forums will take place during the two weeks before Spring Break in the Sarah and Daniel Opperman Auditorium. 

Cathy O'Bryan will kick off the forums at 1 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26. She works at Indiana University as the associate vice president of client services, support and constituent relationship management in university information technology services.

Wendy Woodward will be speaking at 10 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28. Woodward serves as the chief information officer at Wheaton College in Illinois.

Forums will continue the next week with Matthew Parks at 10 a.m. Monday, March 2. He is the chief information officer at Northern Illinois University.

Dawn Stoyanoff's forum is at 1 p.m. Wednesday, March 4. Stoyanoff is the associate vice chancellor of information technology and chief information officer at the University of Arkansas. 

The last forum will feature Jim Bujaki at 1 p.m. Thursday, March 5. He works at BDO USA as the director IT infrastructure and enterprise operations.

The forums are open for all members of the community and campus and will also be livestreamed