Adult softball, sand volleyball, kickball rec league registration open

Whether you're looking to relive your high school glory days or just stay active this summer, Mount Pleasant's Parks and Recreation division has an adult sports team calling your name.

Sign-ups are open for the spring 2014 season for adult co-ed kickball, sand volleyball and softball. Registration will remain open until April 18 or all slots are full, and forms can be found on www.mt-pleasant.org.

In order to register, a team must have a designated manager and assistant manager and all team members must register at once. Softball and sand volleyball leagues run 10 weeks, while kickball runs six.

The softball league offers both co-ed and men's-only slow pitch, as well as both competitive and recreational leagues. The season begins May 12 and is comprised of either 10 or 20 games, depending on the level the team chooses. Team fees with umpires range between $465-$705, dependent upon the league. Teams can save $50 by registering before March 28.

Sand volleyball leagues are offered on Sunday, Wednesday and Thursdays and cost $150 per team. The season begins May 11. The kickball season begins May 11 with double-header games held on Sundays. The team fee is $420.

Sand volleyball and kickball teams can save $25 by registering before March 28.

In addition, tennis and golf lessons are available through parks and recreation. For details, check out the Mount Pleasant Parks and Recreation department website.