What you need to know: Republican debate in Detroit

Two days after Donald Trump won seven states on Super Tuesday and less than a week before Michigan's presidential primary election, the Republican presidential candidates are headed to Detroit for the 11th debate of the campaign.

Here's what you need to know.

WHAT

The Republican presidential candidates will meet in historic Fox Theatre in Detroit for 11th debate. Hosted by Fox News, the debate will begin at 9 p.m. and is expected to last two hours.

Democratic candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will debate in Flint on Sunday, March 6. Michigan's 59 Republican delegates will be at stake during the primary election on Tuesday, March 8.

WHO

The debate will have the smallest field yet, with front-runner Donald Trump squaring off against Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio and Ohio Gov. John Kasich.

Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson announced Wednesday that he will not attend the debate, as he does not see a path forward to the Republican nomination. However, Carson stopped short of saying he was officially leaving the race.

The remaining candidates — and possibly Fox moderator Megyn Kelly — will square off against Trump. The front-runner refused to attend Fox's Jan. 28 Iowa debate because he said the network and Kelly in particular had treated him unfairly in a previous showdown, but has made no similar statements for this debate.

The moderators in Detroit will be Fox anchors Kelly, Bret Baier and Chris Wallace.

HOW TO WATCH

The debate will start at 9 p.m. on Fox News and will stream live on FoxNews.com. You can also listen to the debate on Fox News Radio.

Follow us @CMLIFE on Twitter for live updates and tweet your impressions at us with #GOPDebate.

Our GOP Snapchat takeover begins at 5 p.m. this afternoon. Add "cmlife" on Snapchat and on Periscope to see the debate through the eyes of our team in Detroit.

Be sure to check us out at cm-life.com after the debate for a recap story and analysis from Opinion Editor Dominick Mastrangelo.

About Malachi Barrett

Editor-in-Chief Malachi Barrett is Battle Creek senior majoring in journalism with a minor in ...

View Posts by Malachi Barrett →