Program Board to host 'Fall Fest' virtual event series

FInal Flyer

Central Michigan University’s Program Board will host a "Fall Fest" virtual event series featuring Cheat Codes, Rico Nasty, The Aces and Jonathan Van Ness and Chloe Fineman.

Starting Oct. 7, "Fall Fest" will be hosted at 9 p. m. every Wednesday virtually through Oct. 28. The final event of the series will feature Chloe Fineman at 9.p.m. Nov. 4. In order to attend students, need to register ahead of time on Engage Central where they will than receive a link to the events. 

“This event is 100 percent free, and is a great way to get engaged and participate in events that are planned for the students, for the students," Program Board President Brett Houle said.

There will be an opportunity to be entered to win a meet and greet by sharing Program Board’s social media post and tagging three friends. The meet and greet will be virtual and students will be entered into a random drawing and from there they will receive an email from Program Board discussing further details. 

There will also be a chance to win a sound check before the show by commenting a question for any artist on the social media post.

Students can submit questions for the artist by commenting on the "Fall Fest" Instagram post or emailing CMU_PB@cmich.edu.  Throughout each show questions will be answered. 

The "Fall Fest" schedule is:

Cheat Codes

9 p. m. Oct. 7

Rico Nasty

9 p. m. Oct 14.

The Aces 

9 p. m. Oct 21.

Jonathan Van Ness

9 p. m. Oct. 28

Chloe Fineman

9 p. m. Nov. 4