Board of Trustees to discuss Washington Commons project, presidential assessment

board-of-trustees-4

Administrators and trustees discuss university business during the Dec. 4, 2019 Board of Trustees meeting.

Central Michigan University's Board of Trustees will meet on Feb. 16 and 17 for the public to join virtually with limited in-person seating in the Bovee University Center President's Conference Room.

The agenda items include a report from Presidential Assessment Committee.

Committees will be meeting from 1:15-6 p.m. on Feb. 16 to discuss the Washington Commons Residential Community project and collective bargaining agreements. The committee meeting schedule is:

• Academic and Student Affairs, 1:15-2:15 p.m.
  • Finance and Facilities, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
  • Trustee-Faculty Liaison, 3:45-4:45 p.m.
  • Trustee-Student Liaison, 5-6 p.m.

The formal session at 11 a.m. Feb. 17 will start with a report from President Bob Davies after public comment related to agenda items.

Public comments will be allowed for the formal session by filling out a request online or by stopping by the President's Office in Warriner Hall to complete a request card. 

During the meeting, public comment will be delivered in the order received by the Board Secretary. The policy on public comment is found in Article IX on page 13 of the Board of Trustees bylaws

The committee meetings and formal session will be available for the campus community and general public to watch virtually on Chipcast.