A look into The Woods

d5c7a88a-99a1-44c8-bdbc-b754ca21cedb
Entering The Woods’ Mount Pleasant location customers are welcomed by a Northern Michigan atmosphere.

EDITORS NOTE: This article was sponsored by The Woods.

The Woods cannabis dispensary brand originated from the idea of Alexander Keiswetter and his cousin, Andrew Keiswetter, in 2016. Using their love for Northern Michigan, they wanted a brand that stood above the rest in both quality of products and shopping experience. 

Starting with our very first store in Detroit, which opened in June of 2020, the approach was to create a new dispensary that had a Northern Michigan style and vibe that stepped away from the Apple Store model that so many other companies have pursued. We take an old-school approach to our shopping experience to keep it simple and comfortable for customers of all ages. We offer something for every customer type from the connoisseur to the bargain shopper. 

Online ordering, curbside and in-store pickup is available for anyone who wants a quick in-and-out shopping experience. Our expert budtenders will help you find exactly what you are looking for. 

You can find one of our Woods locations in West Branch, Mount Pleasant, Detroit, Marcellus or Whitehall. Our newest location, Mount Pleasant, has local ownership and is staffed by experienced cannabis operators that were born and raised in the area! Our General Manager Maryska Steffke is currently our youngest General Manager in the company. Stop by today to experience The Woods for yourself!

Visit our website thewoodsmich.com to shop the menu and place orders at your select location, and to view our weekly deals and happy hour discounts. Also be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up-to-date with new product drops and special events.