Committee chosen for VP of advancement search
Athletic Director Michael Alford and Advancement Board Chair Dave Keilitz will co-chair the committee
Committee members will meet this week to begin the search for Central Michigan University's next vice president of advancement.
President Bob Davies announced who will serve on the search committee in a May 15 University Communications press release. The university's goal is to appoint a new vice president for advancement by this fall.
Retiring VP of Advancement Bob Martin announced his departure in April.
Athletic Director Michael Alford and Advancement Board Chair Dave Keilitz will co-chair the committee.
The other 10 members are:
- Concha Allen, marketing and hospitality services administration faculty member
- William Kanine, Advancement Board member and former trustee
- Betty Kirby, interim dean of the College of Education and Human Services
- Tom Masterson, dean of the College of Health Professions
- Vincent Mumford, physical education and sport faculty member
- Marcie Otteman, executive director of alumni relations and development strategies
- Nathan Tallman, president of the CMU National Alumni Board
- Barrie Wilkes, vice president of finance and administrative services
- Cali Clark, director of employment and compensation
- Amy Motz, administrative assistant to the VP of finance and administrative services
Alford will serve as interim until the search is completed.
Florida-based search firm Greenwood/Asher and Associates will be assisting with the search.