Pregame Central: Complete preview coverage for the Quick Lane Bowl

img_4688_copy

The CMU and Minnesota helmets sit side-by-side Dec. 9 at Quick Lane Bowl Media Day at the Detroit Lions Practice Facility in Allen Park.

Central Michigan and Minnesota square off in the Quick Lane Bowl at 5 p.m. Monday at Detroit's Ford Field.

Here's everything you need to know before the game.

How the Chippewas ended up in Detroit: MAC 'maneuvered' CMU into Detroit bowl game

The announcement: Chippewas headed to Detroit for 2015 bowl game

Preview story: Time to Shine: Chippewas aim to get even with Big Ten during Quick Lane Bowl

A look at the opponentWhat you should know about the University of Minnesota football team

Staff PicksFive Central Michigan Life beat writers make their picks for the Quick Lane Bowl, plus opinions from the national media

Dealing with adversity: CMU and Minnesota have similar motives in bowl game after head coaches deal with health concerns

Around the Mid-American Conference: MAC sits at 3-3, meaning CMU will determine conference’s bowl season fate

What to watch for: Five players to watch when Central Michigan faces off with Minnesota during the Quick Lane Bowl

A look at the history books: Breaking down CMU's first eight bowl appearances

Keys to the game: Three things CMU football must do in order to defeat Minnesota in the Quick Lane Bowl

Picking up bonuses: Football coach earns $31,000 in bonuses during 2015 season

Quick Lane Bowl gifts: Life-sized decal of themselves, $200 Best Buy gift card highlights Chippewa bowl gifts

Bonamego returns to Detroit Lions Practice Facility: For Bonamego, old and new teams come together at Quick Lane Bowl media opportunity

'Concussion' hits theaters Christmas DayFootball team split on if they'll watch

The student ticket sagaStudents say they won't pay full price for Quick Lane Bowl ticket